Pilot Projects: In the pilot phase, there were three more pilot projects other than the LEP which were funded by HEFCE. The details of those can be found on the following links:
- Chemistry for Our Future managed by The Royal Society of Chemistry
- More Maths Grads managed by a maths consortium including The Institute of Maths and its Application, Heads of Department of Mathematical Sciences, The London Mathematical Society, and Maths, Stats and OR Network
- Stimulating Physics managed by Institute of Physics
National HE STEM Programme: This is the main website for the whole Programme and managed by University of Birmingham.
- National HE STEM Chemistry Strand managed by the Royal Society of Chemistry
- National HE STEM Maths Strand managed by the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications
- National HE STEM Physics Strand managed by Institute of Physics
Equality and Diversity Toolkit: It is an interactive toolkit to help promote Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) careers to people with a range of backgrounds and needs. The toolkit is aimed at anyone who is in a position to influence or advise young people aged 11-16. This includes: teachers, careers co-ordinators, work related learning co-ordinators, Connexions/careers advisers and anyone involved in developing resources related to STEM subjects.Maths, Stats & OR Network Funding Opportunities: The MSOR Network and IMA: National HE STEM Programme: Call for project proposals for mathematical sciences HE curriculum innovation.